Fly Tying
rpetrof@yahoo.co.uk

HOW TO MAKE SUPERFINE DUBBING

YESTERDAY I ASKED HOW TO MAKE SUPERFINE DUBBING. A LOT OF YOU GUYS MADE FUN AND SAID I WASN'T HUMAN. I'M 78 YEARS OLD AND I USE UC BECAUSE IT'S EASIER FOR ME TO READ AND TYPE.

I APPRECIATE THE ANSWERS.

THANK YOU,

JPP

I'm sorry. It didnt seem right and set off some red flags to what spam normally looks like. I'm assuming it would be made like any other dubbing but with a little more grinding. What I do is take whatever fur then put it in a coffee blender then do short bursts to grind it up. After that you can add a little bit of ice dub to add some flash or you can put it in bags as is. 

Sorry for the hate good luck with your dubbing journey.

49 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

YESTERDAY I ASKED HOW TO MAKE SUPERFINE DUBBING. A LOT OF YOU GUYS MADE FUN AND SAID I WASN'T HUMAN. I'M 78 YEARS OLD AND I USE UC BECAUSE IT'S EASIER FOR ME TO READ AND TYPE.

I APPRECIATE THE ANSWERS.

THANK YOU,

JPP

Are you really human?  That favorite species listing of GARLIC is, well, different...

You may wish to take advantage of the new member Intro forum, but nonetheless, if you can carry on a dialogue, we welcome you, man or machine, .... and, don’t forget to post your fish and fly photos....

According to Charlie Craven,

"Superfine Dubbing to build a dry fly body. Superfine is a polypropylene fiber with a slight crinkle and a staple length of about 1.25-1.5 inches."