Fly Tying
Bryon Anderson

Nets coming along

12 hours ago, essequamvideri said:

Mr. Anderson,

I humbly tip my hat to you.  I am in awe of your ideas and your ability to make them into reality.

Michael

Thanks Michael, I appreciate that. :) Have you made any more nets since your first one? Would love to see them if you have! 

1 hour ago, Bryon Anderson said:

Thanks Michael, I appreciate that. :) Have you made any more nets since your first one? Would love to see them if you have! 

I have not had the opportunity to get back to the nets.  I've making things round as of late.  Biscuit cutters, Ravioli rolling pins, Rolling pins and Mini/Childs rolling pins.  I'm just putting the finish on an epic bowl.  I have had a Crotched Burled Cherry stump in my shop for more than 10 years.  It has been so long even the worms started to get into it and it has some spalting starting.  Decided to cut it up and make a bowl.  It came out... WOW!  I'm so pleased that it held together.  I'll send some pictures when it's done.  

Next I have some orders for Wine glasses, Cribbage boards and a Chess board.  Then I'll be able to get to the nets.

Michael