Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Mark Knapp

Where's steeldrifter at?

I guess I’ll leave youse guys alone.  Done got way off topic.   I’m 71 and ain’t got the time or strength to venture wide usually by myself and fight it.  Not wildernesses by a long shot but I always carry remote batry charger, hand held gps, and compass back ups.    Kinda like puts things in perspective.   Started out and it’s evolved.    The iPhone just makes it so much easier.   Try it you’ll be hooked.  Funny trying to plan a Gulf fishing trip with a wet finger, you clowns😆😂😂

91DB4C62-EBB3-40BF-B144-889A998D944E.jpeg

I do a lot of outdoor photography. I have all of my photo files backed up on 5 different external hard drives, as well as on the cloud. Each HD is 2TB. If you redundantly back up stuff, you have a much better chance of your files surviving a crash

If you are orienteering challenged, unlike Mike, there is a very affordable mapping source online, maybe several, that offer a great product.  My SERIOUS hunting friends don’t get lost but are using ONX Hunt to avoid Trespassing charges in our many areas with checker board ownership.  Our game and fish trespass statute is very hunter-fisher unfriendly. Dukie, don’t worry too much about going off topic, “Where’s steeldrifter at” sort of leads ya right there...6BE660E2-A7DB-430F-9B4A-DCA92078E4DF.png

4 hours ago, Flat Rock native said:

Dukie, don’t worry too much about going off topic, “Where’s steeldrifter at” sort of leads ya right there...

Only the OP gets to say.

But, now that I know about Steve, have at it.

I'm here now. As Mike said my damn pc died on me. Was weird because I know what caused it, PSU burned out. Which isn't a big deal because I have changed those myself many times in the past so I bought a new PSU and changed this one. For some reason after I did that it was almost like something wiped out everything and it would not even boot up properly. Couldn't even boot from disc or even get to the proper boot menu. After messing with it for a full day I finally decided since my system was 8 yrs old it was time to just go ahead and buy a brand new PC. So just been setting it all back up and getting all my log in's and such back online. New Pc is pretty nice, lots more power and ram than my old one, still trying to get use to Windows10 though.