Fly Tying
breambuster

Trout Jig Fly Round - Well-Stocked Fly Box

Pick, your flies are very nice, nothing to apologize for. I just had to tease you a bit about your son’s flies. I’m sure there is still a lot his dad can teach him?

BB

On 5/21/2020 at 7:24 AM, breambuster said:

Pick, your flies are very nice, nothing to apologize for. I just had to tease you a bit about your son’s flies. I’m sure there is still a lot his dad can teach him?

BB

I know you were teasing I just wanted to send in a nice set of flies. Having not tyed on jigs before they were not my best flies ever. All good thanks again for making the swap possible! 

We received 3 more sets today. Stabgnid, Johnw1986, and Vicrider all got their sets in today. Also Shmang’s set arrived recently. All sets are great and you guys can start looking forward to some really neat flies. Thanks to all.

BB

Oh crap - last one in with my flies.  They hit the PO yesterday.  I tied up the usual dozen, plus a few in a different color for the host, thanks BB.  I rarely tie on a small jig hook, so it was a  nice change of pace.  I used these this past week-end and they did pretty well for me in a stretch of water that is not usually productive, hope they do as well for you all.  

Anyhow, looking forward to receiving my share of the pie.  

IMG-20200527-075536.jpg