Fly Tying
Landon P

Check out my YouTube channel!

2 minutes ago, Landon P said:

YouTube views get counted the first time clicking on the video then after that everytime it is watched until the end. So that could boost views.

Then the time code idea is win-win, not many video producers offer such convenience, one more thing to separate your work from the herd๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Definatly I have some other things in mind once I grow a bit more. I want to make a video of how you dont need expensive stuff to catch fish.

That is a really nice job. I just watched all of your videos and found them all to be very good with only some minor problems that you are already aware of so keepย watching your own videos and keep making adjustments to your production and editing. I watch a ton of tying YouTube videos and I like fast but I think you can slow yours down a touch. Also wear a solid colored shirt that will be a less disruptiveย background. All in all a really great job.ย 

I also believe the quality of a tying video is degraded by overly long intros and incessant groveling for likes and subscribers. ย So good job not following the herd by trying to make some kind of masterpiece of boring sceneryย followed by begging people to subscribe and like. Great content will sell all the likes and subscribers you desire without ever having to beg for them.ย 

1 hour ago, Poopdeck said:

ย Great content will sell all the likes and subscribers you desire without ever having to beg for them.ย 

Bingo. And, I donโ€™t like many videos butย  I like these, too. ย Flagler, McFlylures, and a few others.... Very few others, for most of the reasons pd states!

The post he was referring to was deleted. I'm not sure why. EDIT: ACCIDENTALLY COMBINED THREADS IN MY HEAD. Carry on, carry on, don't mind the bloke in the corner. He's mad.

25 minutes ago, Flat Rock native said:

Bingo. And, I donโ€™t like many videos butย  I like these, too. ย Flagler, McFlylures, and a few others.... Very few others, for most of the reasons pd states!

ย 

17 minutes ago, Mark Knapp said:

exciting happened.

Well I mean I casted on land a few times is that exciting ๐Ÿ˜‚

5 minutes ago, Landon P said:

Well I mean I casted on land a few times is that exciting ๐Ÿ˜‚

Only for

ย 

the most devoted fans of Mel Krieger (rip)

Many ... MANY times, I've been on the water without catching anything.ย  I've also been out when I only caught fish so small they didn't even make good "hook sets" that would show up.

I don't even keep the videos from those trips.ย  Bloopers, if you can call them that, aren't usually that funny to me, so I don't keep those either.ย  But then, I'm not expecting large subscriber numbers so I don't expect a huge "fan base" that would enjoy bloopers.

I only post videos of trips with fish or hook sets that were fun for me.

Thank you Mike for the helpful tips I'm just going to delete this videos because you can barely see anything in them anyways. Hopefully I get some fish in the future.