Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
vicente

bass swap

On 5/11/2020 at 12:46 PM, Johnw1986 said:

I think I’ll try a baby bass baitfish pattern

image.jpg

If you're not already done with those I'd love to have a pattern I could use in a lake with a lot of small shad and also small crappie the bass feed on. If you could do that great, just stick my name on the tag. If not those will still work good in the lakes with bass carnivores feeding on their own.

3 hours ago, stabgnid said:

I will tie a Snot Goblin ...

Steve-stabgnid

Awesome, I had to look it up that will be a great addition.

5 hours ago, The Mad Duck said:

If you dont fill the floating/topwater category, I can throw a dozen in there as well

Sounds good, I'll do a dozen worms as well if the creature section doesn't fill.

I'll get them all out tomorrow. I was going to mail them the other day,but got busy and didnt make it to the Post office. Good for me, no duplicate postage fees! I'll be sending poppers for the floating entries.

Poppers.jpg

1 hour ago, The Mad Duck said:

I'll get them all out tomorrow. I was going to mail them the other day,but got busy and didnt make it to the Post office. Good for me, no duplicate postage fees! I'll be sending poppers for the floating entries.

Poppers.jpg

Great, oh do me a favor and just send a return label with your address i can tape on the envelope or an envelope with your address and cash to cover return shipping, usps has this stupid new policy where they won't allow stamps for packages over a half inch thick.

On 5/22/2020 at 12:56 PM, vicente said:

FRN I've got you down.

Collected Mad ducks flys yesterday, 2 great looking sets. 

Shipping address needed. One set done and second dozen ongoing.... but time is getting short to fish more,  and tie...not so much...

CD7B1A1D-A18F-4184-B2F3-CA1071E3C39E.jpeg

Okay, creatures hit the mail today. I hope to get them out and splash them around the local bass pond soon. There's a few triggers for bass there and hopefully you guys can get to use one soon. One thing. These are not for 3 or 4 wt. rods, but you shouldn't be using them for bass anyway.

DSCF5752.JPG

DSCF5753.JPG

baitfish are done, trying to sweeten the deal with some topwater. Hopefully finishing this week.

7C33E279-0BDB-472E-94DF-99F678361482.jpeg

1 hour ago, caloosa bug said:

baitfish are done, trying to sweeten the deal with some topwater. Hopefully finishing this week.

7C33E279-0BDB-472E-94DF-99F678361482.jpeg

Nice work, this will be an outstanding addition, as will vicriders👍👍