Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
vicente

bass swap

31 minutes ago, dogfacedoc said:

Send address and I'll have mine out in the morning. I switched up, did some crease flies.

Cool I'll get that out to you now.

How many flies do I need to tieĀ  9 or 12 ???

Steve-stadgnid

You're doing a pretty big fly, most people are doing the full dozen but given the fact that your fly is basically 2 flys worth of time and material 9 is fine I'll close the swap so it's not an issue.

1 hour ago, vicente said:

You're doing a pretty big fly, most people are doing the full dozen but given the fact that your fly is basically 2 flys worth of time and material 9 is fine I'll close the swap so it's not an issue.

Thank you..

Steve stabgnid

Mine have started theĀ cross country journey, and show to be delivered Monday. Ā I sent an extra set of topwater for everyone. Inevitably, that is what caused the tardiness.
For time sake, this bonus set is a random mixture of new and gently used flies. (I mean tested). šŸ˜Ā Most arenā€™t perfect, but all are fishable. Vicente, feel free to divvy them out however, and keep any extras. Ā Thanks for hosting!

57 minutes ago, vicente said:

I haven't checked in a couple days I will today

USPS pledged that 2 dozen would be there on Thursday; however, locally, they are known to be LIARS.....

Alright so like the usps in bf Wyoming, I'm a liar, I didn't check my box yesterday but I did today and Rich's satin bg were there, along with 2 cards for packages i need to collect I can't remember ordering anything to my po so it's probably 2 other sets.