Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flykid

Blacker for Bann No.3

Hello all,

Since the Classicflytying.com site is still down and I haven't heard anything back on its status, I've decided to go rogue and share this one here. I hope everyone is okay with that. I may or may not fish this fly, but it certainly could be fished and I'm sure it would be successful. This is part of a series of William Blacker flies for the river Bann in Ireland. I'm working my way through the series right now. I'll post the whole set when complete. Sorry for the garbage cell phone picture, but it's what I've got right now so hopefully you all get the idea. 

Blacker for Bann No.3.jpeg

That's a good looking tie.  You could just post them in the "June Flies From the Bench" thread in the Fly Tying Forum.

Good idea the classic site started here maybe it is time it returned. I can't wait to see your  Blacker series. 

Thanks guys! Yes, I may have to post in the other thread too. I agree, it may not be a bad idea to re-combine them again. It seems activity on both sites has gone down so combining forces might bring more attention to everything. I've completed number 4 in the series, so I'll put that one up soon. I'm going to re-tie number 2. Then I think there are just two more. The last one has some funky materials I'll have to track down, but the rest use pretty standard stuff.