Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Pre-order sale

Been about 6 months since the last one so the other day I posted a pre order sale again on my 10' 3wt euro rods on facebook for $140. As usual I do a bit lower for you guys here so just letting you all know if anyone wants in they are $125 for you guys here.

Time for a commercial break:

I've got one of these.  If you're looking for a Euro rod ... or just looking for an extra long rod ... this is a fantastic deal.  I use mine to get little bugs up in pads and shorelines.  The extra length allows me to easily cast a light fly, but more importantly, it allows me to lift the fish's head to get it out into open water.

Steve I am interested, never fished a 3wt. Maybe its time for a retirement present from me to me. Would that be that green blank by any chance? 4wt? got my juices flowing have not looked at new rod in a while!

Gonna close this down here now. As usual with these euro rods it blew up like crazy on facebook and got about 15-16 orders for them so to keep the delivery times from getting out of hand I am closing it.  Prob do some sort of sale again in a couple months closer to the end of summer and maybe do something a bit different for you guys here like some 3wts or 7wts or something like that just to change it up a bit.

Steve,

You might want to make one for yourself.  The Euro nymphing option might be just the ticket for those slow days on the Au Sable.  

I'm just getting into it myself and  in many ways its a new ball game.  Lots of finesse and  feel" involved..  

Rocco

I actually did built myself one of them last month before my 2 week Au Sable trip Dennis. I used it on the trip, but didn't do the true euro thing. Mostly used it with standard indi rig single nymph, and dries.