Fly Tying
Piker20

Since upgrade I can't

Follow any threads past page one. I'm on a phone using chrome. I've tried using desktop display as well as mobile and I can read things in page one, then it just won't let me move to next page. 

I don't know what to tell you, Piker.  I have full navigation, flipping through threads and pages without hesitation or glitches.  I only get online with my laptop or the company laptop.  The laptops are different brands and ages (work one is at least 10 years old).  My company network is very restrictive of which websites it allows.  But I can get on and go through the site equally easy with both computers on both networks.

I get this problem occasionally also, only on my phone browser (Android phone, Naked Browser).  Not sure what causes it, and it only happens sometimes. To work around it, on the browser I use on my phone, if I long press on a link, it opens that link in a new tab. So, for instance, if I want to go to the next page in a topic, I have to long press on the 'Next' link, it opens in a new tab, and I click on that tab and there I am.  Like I said, it doesn't happen all the time, sometimes just tapping 'Next' (or whatever page #) opens that link the way it should.  If not, then I use the 'long press' feature.

Not a solution, but hopefully a helpful work-around. 

I use an iPhone 7 and Safari.

Ever since the upgrade When I click on a thread Im watching that say is 10 pages long It always takes me to the first page every time it used to take me to the last page I read. No page 1,2,3,4 etc option The only choice I have is first next and last.

I'm on an Android phone mostly. To get to unread content starting at the last unread post, on your Android phone, 

Hit the menu lines of the site (mine shows up as three or four bars in the upper right corner)

Hit activity

Hit unread content

Hit show filters

Hit read status

Click /mark where it says "Unread item links take me to the first unread comment"

Hit save as new stream and name it something (maybe NEW)

Next time when you want to go to new content, after hitting activity, hit my activity streams and click the name you gave it (NEW)

You can then add that search to your home screen by hitting your internet search engine menu (mine is three vertical dots at the upper right) and hitting add to my home screen (might need to scroll down that menu).

As for searching for certain stuff and navigating those pages after searching, and sometimes wandering around through the site randomly, it's been hit & miss for me, too. Can't figure out why.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.