Fly Tying

Seems to me that it is to good to be true so I made a post doesn't have a base so I would have to get one of those also. 

It has the c-clamp though. A quick on-line search shows that vise going for like 180.  Obviously you'll make your decision. Any how that was my thought

It'll probably sell for close to retail.  I've been skinned on bidding before, so I'm skeptical.  It's got 10 bids so far and it's still early and showing a lot of interest. The lowball bids so far don't mean much as final price will be a LOT more, unless someone is asleep at the wheel.  Doesn't say where the bidding is from; not enough info.  On Ebay, you can enter a max bid which won't be revealed until it's surpassed.  Not enough info here.

I seriously doubt it’ll go at that price.  When I used to bid on stuff on EBay, I’d figure out what my pain threshold was, wait till 10 seconds before the auction closed and submit my bid (as long as it hadn’t already gone over that price); worked out every once in a while, and I never kicked myself for getting caught up in a bidding war.

Regards,
Scott

Yep, 5 days 9 hours to go. It will go up. It will go up even more in the final couple minutes. By my calculations, assuming the picture Is accurate to today, the auction ends about 9:00 PM on Sunday evening. The seller knows what he is doing since most everybody in the world is home at 9:00 PM Sunday evenings sitting at their computers just waiting to outbid the next guy. It will fetch top dollar. What that is we shall see. 

45 minutes ago, Landon P said:

It's still at 67 with 5d and 7h left. 

And it won't go much higher until the last few hours.   Don't bid until the last few hours.  If it's still low, you might get lucky.