Fly Tying

Well young man..Today is your lucky day. I happen to have a Cabelas 9ft 8wt that is sitting in my basement and hasn't been used in a few years. I will sell it to you for the low low price of....free. I do have one condition. Down the road, When you have the opportunity to help someone else...Pay it forward.

You seem to be an enterprising young man. Us old geezers like to see that in a young person and sometimes are in a position to show appreciation  for a good work ethic and positive attitude.

Thanks again Ken! You have literally made my day and now I can get back out on the lake. I CANNOT WAIT 

Well, dont get too excited too fast. It just took a package of mine two weeks to get from point A To point B. It may be a bit before it gets there. USPS and UPS are taking longer than normal

3 minutes ago, The Mad Duck said:

Well, dont get too excited too fast. It just took a package of mine two weeks to get from point A To point B. It may be a bit before it gets there. USPS and UPS are taking longer than normal

It is not a problem if I need to a can go get some panfish with my 3wt

Great job The Mad Duck! So nice to see things like this still happening!