Fly Tying
Meeshka

Retirement Finally

Just sold my dental practice this morning and expect to be fully retired by Easter next spring.  After 40 years I can hardly wait!

Congrats! After that many years I'm sure it will take a little while to make the transition, but with your days being wide open for fishing when you want too, I'm sure you'll slide into the new groove without too much trouble ;)

Thanks Steeldrifter.  My buddy also a DDS retired in October last year and he just gave me your same advice

It’s actually a tough job but we all are doing it!   Gotta get the right hat and also collect bunches more from your trips!  Good luck!

Thanks to all for the encouragement - it will be different for me:  gardening, rod building, fly tying, camping, fishing, and hunting and get a new puppy for now.  Thanks

Lucky bass turd !!!  Congrats on selling the business!  Congratulations on your impending retirement!

I'm happy to see the house fire at your birthday got extinguished before it did much damage !!!

Your gonna love retirement. I know because I've retired twice already and I can't wait for the third time. Good luck and enjoy.