Fly Tying
Moshup

Collins Hackle

51 minutes ago, Mogup said:

@Pbass   Would this work for you ?

234F21B2-434D-4517-8B78-B5B882D760B8.jpeg

Would sure work for me, ha.  Where did you come up with that beauty for the basses.

That is the bottom 3rd of a Whiting  American saddle I slice off.

Catskill classic style tied tonight with a Collins Dark Smokey Dun nbr 3 .

4874333F-DA86-444B-957C-C483495C660C.jpeg

14118D2B-2DCB-4600-A91F-CE3C566C6F89.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Mogup said:

Catskill classic style tied tonight with a Collins Dark Smokey Dun nbr 3 .

4874333F-DA86-444B-957C-C483495C660C.jpeg

14118D2B-2DCB-4600-A91F-CE3C566C6F89.jpeg

That’s a nice bug. 

3 hours ago, Mogup said:

@Pbass   Would this work for you ?

234F21B2-434D-4517-8B78-B5B882D760B8.jpeg

Oh Man! That looks like the stuff. What company can I order something like that from?

Oh I see that above a Whitings American saddle! I will look for one! Thank you! I have been trying to figure out where to get it! 

Edited by Pbass
answered above

34 minutes ago, Pbass said:

Oh Man! That looks like the stuff. What company can I order something like that from?

Oh I see that above a Whitings American saddle! I will look for one! Thank you! I have been trying to figure out where to get it! 

Pbass I’m going to make you an offer you can’t refuse.  Msg me your address and I’ll send you that patch snail mail. 🙂

9 hours ago, Pbass said:

IMG_0886.jpeg

That's quite a "creature" you have there; I like it!  : )   The green one hanging on the "ready rack" looks interesting too.

8 hours ago, Bill_729 said:

That's quite a "creature" you have there; I like it!  : )   The green one hanging on the "ready rack" looks interesting too.

Thanks! The one  the vise head is a local version of the "Yuk Bug" its an awesome fly for sure. Every biggest trout I have ever caught was on this fly.  The green one on the rack is a creation of my 12 year old son. I see no reason why it won't catch a fish too!

12 hours ago, Mogup said:

Pbass I’m going to make you an offer you can’t refuse.  Msg me your address and I’ll send you that patch snail mail. 🙂

Wow! That is a super kind and generous offer! I mean really! Honestly you don't see a lot of people doing this kind of thing anymore. Thank you!  I will MSG you right away.

Pbass no problem.  There are a number of generous guys on this site who have sent things along

to others including myself.  If I don’t think I’ll ever being using a material up I would much rather give

it to someone who I know will have a good use for it.  Much prefer that thought than thinking of it sitting

in one of bins forever.  Hope it ‘s what your looking for and I ll try to send it out tomorrow so probably 5 days

travel.

13 minutes ago, Mogup said:

Pbass no problem.  There are a number of generous guys on this site who have sent things along

to others including myself.  If I don’t think I’ll ever being using a material up I would much rather give

it to someone who I know will have a good use for it.  Much prefer that thought than thinking of it sitting

in one of bins forever.  Hope it ‘s what your looking for and I ll try to send it out tomorrow so probably 5 days

travel.

Again thank you so much! That material is for my number one go to fly and I have been having trouble getting it. I really appreciate this! Thanks!