Fly Tying

hello all- i started to make my own poppers. for 25 years my fishing buddy made all of my poppers. last couple years its been tough to get him to make them. 

anyways i started buying materials and i can't seem to locate any 7/16' foam cylinders in grizzly(white/gray/black). around 10 years ago i gave my friend a couple hundred dollars and he did buy grizzly color foam. i noticed when i was at his house that he only had a few cylinders left in grizzly color. 

any ideas on where i can find this? 

i have tried wapsi where i believe it came from and barlows tackle. 

thanks 

Beats me but I'd think you could glue your foam and with a 7/16" punch make 'em

56 minutes ago, Bill_729 said:

Looks to me like they are a wholesaler, or I am missing something.  I couldn't even find a catalog with prices. Please feel free to correct me.

i did check them out and they dont have the grizzly. 

i did do one with sharpie yesterday it turned out ok but not the same.... i don't have a computer at home so after work i will grab one so you all can see what on looks like in case someone happens to come across some. 

the grizzly is marbled not solid stripes and it has gray/black and white. no two look the same when they are made some have more white some more black, etc...... 

i did get some from the fly fishers shop in 7/16". they dont have the grizzly. its been a long time since my buddy had to buy material when i gave him money he bought a bunch of foam and when it came in he took everything out of the original packages and put it all together... he can't remember where he got it.