Fly Tying
haziz

Hen Hackle for Soft Hackles?

There’s a member here @Old Hat whose website I tumbled across last night.  Tried to send him a msg here but got a response that stated “member unable to recieve mail” anyway wanted to tell him that he had a very nice site and the soft hackle flies and flymphs he tied and showed pictured were just lovely.  Very nice Old Hat if you read this !

Old hat and I were friends on Facebook I believe he got rid of it permanently and said he was mostly going to be leaving here as well unfortunately, he always had good stuff to share. 

9 minutes ago, vicente said:

Old hat and I were friends on Facebook I believe he got rid of it permanently and said he was mostly going to be leaving here as well unfortunately, he always had good stuff to share. 

Thanks for the info vicente.  Yes that’s a shame as he seemed like a nice fellow with a wealth of info to share.

Flymph.   I think this is the guy.    Not sure if he was the same OldHat that used to be on here in late 90s-2000s.   Lotta those people are gone.  Not sure about reasons for leaving.  Lotta come and goes over the years.  I always thought this place was the premiere FTF on the Webb.  I kinda felt unworthy.  Guess it ain’t.   Certainly some great ones here.  Anybody remember when Smalliehunter frequented?   

https://www.oldhatflytying.com/

I was kinda being facetious. Half facetious, half ignorant. Take your pic.  You enjoy breeding? Those are really outstanding colors and markings.

15 hours ago, denduke said:

Lotta those people are gone.  Not sure about reasons for leaving.

😏 Maybe they were actually women and they left because they were offended. 😅

12 minutes ago, mikechell said:

😏 Maybe they were actually women and they left because they were offended. 😅

Mike you’re turning into a real troll and the joke is you’re the moderator .