Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
vicrider

Last Contest Pic...promise

Had to run all these due to limited picture sizes. This is extra sent for me to try to do damage on local bass ponds by denduke and appreciated.

DSCF5896.JPG

Nick,

You and all the contributing members are to be commended for what you did. This is an example of why this is such an outstanding forum. I have learned so much. My only regrets are not finding this forum while I still had: (insert options of what is falling apart). I hope you do this again. 
tom

I did denduke and have a key in mind for it. My truck without the fancy key fob can use this. Thanks for all your usual contributions to a good cause like you did for the Christmas Swap, which I plan to do again this year for sure.

There are 151 DennisMenaces on Facebook; I’m one... Here’s a quote from a post from a search....

We have dropped cable TV in lieu of Netflix and a couple of other channels for money reasons. Over on the right of the lineup is a window advertising new stations for you and of course HBO and Stars etc. Well, they had one of the channels I miss from cable advertised for free. I jumped on it because I do admit to missing CNN News. Well, I went right to the channel and watched for a good half hour but something just didn't seem quite right. Finally, during a commercial I realized this was CN, the Cartoon Network. Took me half an hour to distinguish between CN and CNN news network.

🤪😂

18 hours ago, denduke said:

Took me half an hour to distinguish between CN and CNN news network.

Aaahhh ... Ha ha ha ... I am truly LOL.  I can truly understand the confusion.  But I don't know if the content is all that different ... just the "presenters".

🤣