Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
wahl.flies

Fisherman’s Journal?

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place that i could get a Fisherman’s journal? I have checked out a few on the net, but most are not what im looking for as far as the style and size. This is the only one i found that i would be willing to buy but i wanted one a little bigger in size, it only measures 5 x 6 1/2... Journal

Thanks,

-Shawn

for that price I could buy alot of other things, and so could you. Why not go to a stationary store and buy something there. you can jot down your feild notes and then download them to a web journal, with photos ect.

I tell ya what i will be starting to do this year.I have a PDA that will be mikin trips with.Will be trying each trip to record day with.Will be working on something to keep record on home computer.Just thought i throw that out there.tt

$125.00 for a book with blank pages.

Man, If I spend $125 for a journal, It would have to drive me to the stream and guide me for a day (and it better provide lunch as well).

Spend the cash on flies or tying material.

5" by 8", Spiral bound, blank pages, $1.98 at Walmart. record the info in the old computer for later study.

I guess I'm either too cheap or too practical.

Conehead

QUOTE (conehead @ Mar 27 2005, 11:41 PM)
$125.00 for a book with blank pages.

Man, If I spend $125 for a journal, It would have to drive me to the stream and guide me for a day (and it better provide lunch as well).

Spend the cash on flies or tying material.

5" by 8", Spiral bound, blank pages, $1.98 at Walmart. record the info in the old computer for later study.

I guess I'm either too cheap or too practical.

Conehead

Im with ya!!

Barns and Noble has a leather bound parchment book for around 25$ has a nice leather tie. Probably make a nice journal you can hand down some day.

I personally like to keep my journal in my head, that way the story gets better every time I tell it. smile.gif

Sign in to follow this