Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Trouttramp

Northwest fly fisher/ tier

Hi,

just joined, found this site yesterday.

Living in Oregon currently. 

trout mostly, not opposed to bass or panfish. Saltwater could be a future interest. 

Would love to get into fly swaps, connect with other Oregonians.  

TroutrTramp

(TrT)

Welcome to this site from someone on the other edge of the country - I'm from central New York!  I do  run as well in participate in swaps on this site and I think you'll like the tiers on this site!  Many good and fun swaps and well run.  My first love is working with youth and newer tiers and am currently hosting swaps designed to develop new tiers skills and confidence so that they may join in future swaps.  I've been on this site for less than a year - came over after many years on the Fly Anglers On-Line site where I was a contributor as well as swap participant and swapmeister.

Tight lines and welcome aboard!

Kim

Welcome to the site, TrT.  Winter's coming ... and swaps start becoming more common.  There were a surprising number of swaps this Summer.  Not so surprising, with so many at home ... but more than usual for a summer.

Join in ... and remember ... we LOVE pictures on here.

banded jewel ciclid.JPG

Welcome from SE TN. Was in Oregon for the Trout Unlimited annual shindig several years ago. Drove from Portland to Bend. Interesting- Mount Hood pines to the high desert. Took lots of photos and would love to go back to WA and OR.

Welcome to the site Troutrtamp, another fly swapper is always needed. Can't help you with the Oregonians but looking forward to your posts.

Welcome from North Idaho. Spent a lot of time in Oregon. I really enjoyed the Florence area! Look forward to seeing some of your work.