Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Alex C.

The Easter Bunny hates fly tying

Well my kids woke me up this fine easter morning and we made our way down stairs to see if the easter bunny came last night. Sure enough he did, and destroyed 7 hackles, and about 12 bucktails, a turkey beard, a zip lock bag full of mallard feathers and a bunch of other odds and ends. It looked like there was a pillow fight throughout my whole house crying.gif I think it was the hares masks that set him off.

Anyone want a couple dogs? Half boxer, half rottweiler

QUOTE (skunked @ Mar 27 2005, 11:26 AM)
Anyone want a couple dogs? Half boxer, half rottweiler

wouldnt that only make one dog?? man you must be pissed at them to give only have of them away. what ya gonna do with the other half? replace some of the tying material bugeyes.gif

QUOTE (TroutBum @ Mar 27 2005, 04:30 PM)
Korean friends of mine tell me that dog makes a wonderful stew. devil.gif

Can I have 1/2 a rottie and a couple of gerbles to go!

I'm cooled down now, next pay day I'll be making a handsome order somewhere. The wife won't let me give them away so I guess I just have to look forward to them dying of old age j_k.gif

wouldnt that only make one dog?? man you must be pissed at them to give only have of them away. what ya gonna do with the other half? replace some of the tying material bugeyes.gif

laugh.gif

Half boxer, half rottweiler, and all flytier.

Skunked, you can see they love the materials, train them to use the tools and you'll have it made.

Celebrate Easter, tie a few hare's ears nymphs, and a couple of rabbit zonkers, and even one of those bunny hair beadhead buggers.

A white bunny hair beadhead bugger suckered two rainbows for me today. And then I lost it.

Have fun skunked, at least your kids are happy with a basket of candy and eggs. All my boys want anymore is cash. Happy Easter.

Conehead

Skunked,

Let those bad boys out side and tell them they an't come back in until the bring some new (i.e., fresh) material to replace what they tore up. wink.gif

Man I am sorry for you, that always worries me, having 2 dogs and a cat, though i am morried worried about them swallowing a fly with the hook on.

One advantage I have is that the husky and the other mutt both have wonderfull undercoats which makes great dubbing

yeah they're good for that. My wife's a dog/cat groomer and it's nice being able to call her at work and say I need a baggy of fine white fur and a bag of course white fur, etc