Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Mark Knapp

Just back from my Moose/grayling float trip.

On 9/21/2020 at 2:38 PM, mikechell said:

Never had moose.  I'm assuming it's much like deer.  Nice batch o' meals, there.

If I ever get down there on my python, gator, iguana safari I'll bring you some moose steaks so you can taste it.

On 9/24/2020 at 12:36 PM, Mark Knapp said:

If I ever get down there on my python, gator, iguana safari I'll bring you some moose steaks so you can taste it.

If my brother in law gets a boat I'm sure he'd be happy to take you gator hunting.

15 hours ago, vicente said:

If my brother in law gets a boat I'm sure he'd be happy to take you gator hunting.

Oh goody, have him give me a call, (If he ever gets a boat) You can come too. Can I stay at his house too?😄😝 Just teasing. Actually, I think the permits are harder to get than a boat, I might need a guide for the gator. I'll look into it deeper when I get more serious.

I want to get a pig too and one of those feral roosters and some peacock bass.  It'll be the Florida invasive species grand slam plus a gator.

I'm sure he can get you out hunting for pigs, he does cowhorse training and cows so he shouldn't have a problem getting you out on a big ranch.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this