Fly Tying
vicrider

Covid be damned...We're doing Christmas Swap

20 hours ago, fishingbobnelson said:

My 75 year old brain had a fart, and I thought the 28th was next week.  Any way gift is on it's way, PO says Monday or Tuesday.  Sorry, Sorry, Sorry! 😴😩

image.png.ca0c8fb333faf6fc6a2460e26f916107.png

Nice looking flies!

Yes it did Matt. Very nice work as usual. As for snow, we got lucky. Little bit of flurries through day, slight dusting sticks on cars but not roads. Just north of us by Kansas border they got as much as 13" by 6:00 and supposed to continue through night. That will paralyze that area until Wed when we'll get back to 50s. Marked front page.

Anybody remember who was #25 on the list on front page that disappeared? Probably some screw-up I made but if it was you let me know.

Here's a few pictures of the knife I'm donating, as much as I was hoping not to use blue just so Mike would       and complain about how someone else's knife wasn't blue enough they were these were the most suited cutoffs I had in the shop.

20201206_160313.jpg

20201206_160332.jpg

Thanks Mike but I had some other bonuses going out thanks to the generosity of Denduke so I did a major spindown with all the numbers in the swap including mine. To show it's not rigged my number was the second one eliminated. Lots of spins doing it by countdown and not just instant winners was kind of fun. Sorry I bumped you on this but just wasn't sure if Vicente would make it this year and had to get some names in hand.

Looks great again as usual on your work Vicente. Your knife is one of my prize possessions from the board along with a net from Bryon Anderson and rod from Steve.

Nick

Looks great! True craftsmanship!

not sure if any duck hunters are on this forum, I used to braid a lot of nice quality lanyards that I would sell online, if anyone would like one I could make a few for next years bonus giveaways. Just a suggestion