Fly Tying
vicrider

Let's start the Year thinking small fly swap

5 minutes ago, Noahguide said:

how'd you get a shiny penny from 2065? 

I'm never going to see another one of those 👻

Well, it's good to know we're still using them in 2065!  😃  Or that we're still here TO use them.

i hadn't noticed that.  I guess the 0 got mashed, but I am no coin collector.  Mike, you will be here.  Only the good die young.

Flies should hit the mail tomorrow, tied up two sets: IOBO Humpys and Olive Spiders, both on #18's.  Sorry if they arrive a bit late, I had it in my mind the due date was the 15th, I see its the 12th.  Gotta start putting these things in my calendar.  

IMG-20210207-183854.jpg 

Okay niveker, plenty of time. No sweat. I wonder if you treat the body on the IOBO  and have the CDC wing if that would support the spider following behind as it slowly sinks.

I have not fished them both together, yet, but that was my thinking as I was tying the spiders.  The next day it gets above 40, I will let you know.  

In the mail 2/9/2021 Nick you know the drill Do Not Send Any Flies back To Me Please...

Steve-stabgnid

Mine hit the mail today too, I forgot the envelope on my desk yesterday morn.  See PM for tracking number.  

Have them Bob. Last couple of days been messed up and I tie it to my second Covid vaccine. Had Zero reaction to first shot but 2nd not so lucky. We all get an extra since Steve is not asking for any back so each will get a random pair from someone in group. I'd say the swap flies are looking good but can't find where I put my glasses.