Fly Tying
richmce

ex large bugger swap

not many tyers make ex large wooly buggers, why not?i ll run the swap for monster buggers size 2 and larger.  looking for 12 tyers to make variations such as bead head, lead eye, some with silicon legs,even floating or diver head buggers. large basic buggers are fine too   date for them TO BE IN  the mail is feb22. let me know you are in with the type you are making, size  and color.  rich mce

1    cphubert       received                                                                                                       7 joe s        done

2   mikemac1       received                                                                                                         8 muskyflyguy     received

3   mharesio                                                                                                            

4   vicrider    received                                                                                                            

5   fishorhuntin                                                                                                              

6    darrell     received                                                                                                           1                                                                         

I'm in with a big black bugger, size2, gold hour glass head, with legs. Something to dredge the bottom with when trolling slows down. 

mkresio, just a quick answer to your question and see the PM I sent you. The answer you seek grasshopper cannot be determined until total number of people in swap is decided. You need to send one fly for each person in swap so start building them and watch thread to see when richmce calls swap full with the number signed up.

By the way Rich, after just finishing a couple of flies for the small hook swap I'll dig out some big hooks and tie a version of the Lady of the Guadalupe. 

Nick

I am in, Basic Wooley Bugger with black body and red marabou tail with a red bead for head, size 2. This is the most productive Wooley bugger I have for Largemouth Bass! Should be fun!

Been a couple years since I did a fly swap and ran a couple myself, but I am not traveling as much for work now!

great start  love it when someone says its their most productive!  if we have a full 12 tyers  you will tie 12 and you wont get your fly back but mine, swapmeister

richmce, No problem as I have a few in my fly box already and need to add some more so I am sitting here tying them up now. I will have to make several extras to get ready for the spring and throw a few extras in the shipment for you! 🙂  

How about a tube fly Bugger?  Egg sucking leach type.  I will make it big enough to masquerade as a size 2 or larger.

great darrell   i like that approach.       another friend joe s  will be joining the swap with his productive bugger he uses on the fox and kankakee rivers for smallies ,just bigger .

seemed to have run outof swappers.    if we stay at 7 would you consider tying  7 and 7 more slighty different,color added,flash,etc .?    then everyone gets 2 flies from each tyer