Fly Tying
richmce

ex large bugger swap

Your bugger looks like a tamed down version of the wild mess I tied in purple passion. Marabou tail and flash, wire wrapped chenille body and schlappen hackle only in front of fly is known on the Guadalupe River and Lady of the Guadalupe and takes some of the biggest carryover fish every year from what I read. Would love to get there someday but understand it's a tough road to hoe for out of towners unless they hire a guide to lead them through the public and private lands.

Mine are on the way.  Finally.  We haven't had power for 5 days.   Power was just restored.  Just getting caught up on some stuff.

flies being mailed out tuesday am.  i was rechecking them waiting for one and found one went inside another    tied an extra worm for each .ALL THE FLIES WILL CATCH FISH .

Thanks for hosting the swap Rich. I am looking forward to using them. Since we are thoroughly iced over, it will be a while.  
Tom

20 hours ago, richmce said:

flies being mailed out tuesday am.  i was rechecking them waiting for one and found one went inside another    tied an extra worm for each .ALL THE FLIES WILL CATCH FISH .

Yeah, I've had that happen a couple of times and sometimes I do it myself. If someone doesn't send a return envelope I stick them in with another and then forget I've got them already and sit around waiting for them.

Nick

Rich

The flies arrived today. Thanks to everyone for the great set. They will catch a lot of bass this summer. Only about two months till the opening. Thanks to Rich for the great swap. 
Tom

Got them Rich, thanks for hosting. Our governor open the season early so I'll be getting a few of them wet soon. Thank you to all to tiers, nice set.