Fly Tying
yetavon

Another Re-Introduction

Man alive has time flown by... I joined here in end of 2010, and over the next 4 years got to learn, trade and swap with some very talented people.

Its funny an email alert for the Fun with Pheasant swap brought me back here....

The Life seemed to just get in the way every time I turned around... I havent tied a fly in over 7 years.

Then in Sept of 2017 we sold our home of 25 years. We ended up in 5th wheel camper, and most of everything ended up packed into a storage building. 

Life still keeps me on the run, but getting a foothold. We have bought a house that needs alot of work,  still in the camper

But we got the garage usable and hoping to get back into swaps. 

now back to your regular scheduled programing

Welcome back.  I like that nomad life style, that's how my wife and I spent our first few years together, but in a Ford van.  I miss it. 

The house can wait. Fishing and tying are more important...aren't they? Anyway, welcome back!

Welcome back.  I'm new to this site.  Back when you tied before might we have crossed paths on FAOL?  Been tying for 50 years now and if you like swaps you and I will certainly cross paths!

Tight lines.

Kim

Don't know Skeet.... Wife's PUT up with over 3 years in the camper.. with the garage we added 600 sqft to our 200... But she is wanting a real kitchen again.

Besides, she's stuck with it this long, doubtful I can get rid of her...