Fly Tying
Flatsflytying

I’m Back.

Ok so this is my second time here. Was a frequent user about 3 years ago or so then life got in the way. Joe Sylvia from Florida. Couldn’t get back to my old profile so having to start from scratch!! Already see a ton of familiar names! Happy you all are still here! Looking forward to getting back into the groove of things!! 

Welcome back to the site.  I came over from the FAOL (Fly Anglers On-Line) site.  Been tying for 50 years and I "target" any fish dumb enough to get caught on one of my ugly flies!  I am a born and bred central New Yorker so I haven't been fly fishing for a couple of months now.

I look forward to seeing your work on this site.

Kim

Joe! It’s nice to see you back.  I feel I owe you for generously giving me a bunch of supplies a while back. I’ll pm u for your address.. I want to repay you with something. 

On 2/15/2021 at 6:41 PM, skeet3t said:

Welcome back.  I'm relatively new but this is a great forum!

Been off a while but cranking back up. Took a grandson fly fishing yesterday. Didn't catch anything as I think a front moving in gave the trout lockjaw. He did have a positive experience and his casting was greatly improved by the end of the session. Caught two trees which he stated were, "Tree pounds!" Love his sense of humor. Lost one fly but told him if you don't lose flies then you aren't fly fishing.