Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
petelangevin

Any

Anyone know the admin at flyanglersonline?  I have had an account there for years but got locked out recently and it now does not recognize my email.  Any help would be appreciated.

pete

There is a 'Contact us' link at the very bottom of the forum pages. I have no idea how responsive they are.

Wish I could help ya Pete but I have no clue who runs it these days. After JC passed I think his wife ran it for a bit, but I haven't been over there in prob 5-6 yrs, so not sure who runs it these days. If you want you can also post this same topic in the fly tying bench. I''m sure there are guys that don't venture out of the tying section into other sections of this site so maybe someone in the tying bench that also uses faol might be able to help ya out perhaps.

2 hours ago, Jaydub said:

Worth a shot, but I believe dtravis is Ladyfisher who has passed away and Neil Travis has retired from the site. Good luck.

Correct. And Charlaine, who administers the site had her house destroyed in the California forest fires last year, and hasn't been very active. 

The site is just about dead; only one or two posts per week.  It's a shame.

Of the few administrators I could find listed, he is the only one who has been active recently.  

There is a wealth of info on that site.  

there's only a handful of tyers at best that post any fly tying content on their forum

seldom replies to tying content. i'm not sure why i keep posting there

i have requested for other tyers to participate but not much luck.

i got banned from there (must have been my magnetic personality) a long long time ago but i just reregistered (after 10 or so years) with a different user name and email