Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
eflyty

Hello!

While I am new to this site, I had been a long-standing member on the WI Fly Fishers website.  Sadly that website has really faded...  I like to tie and fish for a lot of warm water species (pike, bass & panfish), but also fish for trout in the local streams and on the shore of lake Michigan and her tributaries.  I am also a bamboo rod fan.  In addition to fly tying and fishing I do woodworking as a hobby.  

I look forward to conversing with all of you!

Eric

screen door.jpg

fly tying desk.jpg

Welcome to the forum.I do some woodworking and wood turning. Like the tying desk.👍

Welcome to this site Eric!  I, too, am a transplant from a once thriving site - FAOL (Fly Angler's On Line).  Been tying for 50 years now and fish a lot of warm, flat water as well as "box-of -chocolate" bodies of water (a lake/pond/gravel pit that has a stream/river running through it - you cast and you're never sure what might hit your fly!).  I'm a born and bred central NY'er and currently live just a little west of Syracuse.

I've met a lot of fine tyers over the years and love to work with newer and youth tyers.

Hope we get a chance to cross paths and , until then, tight lines my friend and have fun on the site!  It's loaded with many fine and experienced tyers/fishers, teachers and all around nice people!

Kim

Welcome  Eric, I hope this site stays active for a long time it seems a lot of sites are very slow. Nice work on the bench.