Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
vicrider

Orvis waders and Korker boots

I've held off offering these in hopes some miracle would occur and I could actually use them. Ain't gonna happen so...
Orvis Silver Sonic waders. Top of the line when I bought them. They've been wet to the knee twice in the White River's clean water in AR. They are a model with extra straps I never figured out so they can be worn as chest waders or wading pants and have waterproof pouch for license and pouch for extras. I'll ship these for $150. The size is XXLSH which means normal inseam but extra belly room.

Just the thing to go with these waders is a pair of size 12 Korker's brand new. I had Orvis lace boots and gave them to a relative since I wanted the BOA lace system and interchangeable rubber and felt soles. These have never been in the water. Having packaged them and checked on shipping already I will sell them for $125 shipped CONUS.

As always paypal preferred but checks are fine. Will send to established board members on receipt of check.