Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Zippered boots

Another option if you didn't want to deal with laces is velcro:

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/redhead-classic-ii-wading-boots-for-men-with-rubber-lug-sole

I got these initially for saltwater as it is tough to keep any metal hardware from being eaten, even with regular rinsing. These have held up well for last year in both salt and freshwater river/stream wading. The rubber sole is very grippy and I did not have any issues even on slippery surfaces.

3 minutes ago, skeet3t said:

Improvise is the word. Great idea. I cut the boots off old waders for wading in the summer. Love to wade wet! No need to get out of the water and find a big tree. Believe it or not, I have a friend who waded wet clear into November!

I've been a Floridian for over 20 years now. if it is below 70 we are in pants, several shirts, possibly a windbreaker...below 60 and the breathable waders come out and add a fleece jacket under the windbreaker...below 50...thats just dang cold...

Excellent suggestion. Like the price too.   Already contacted the proper people.  😛My Bday is 21st👍    Thanks CT!     Found this for the Ozarks...or wherever...

93A9CB56-7B24-490A-96FA-F9FD65200094.png