Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

10' 3wt nymphing rod

Most of you know over the past few years I try to offer specials on the Euro nymphing rods I offer through my business (Midwest Custom Fly Rods). Normally I do them as pre-orders but I have had a few guys asking if/when I plan to do the next one since it's been a few months. With an upcoming extended fishing trip I have planned and the current work load of orders I am going to do this a bit different. I'll be offering around 3 to 6 (no more than that right now) rods as I get them done at the sale price of $145 again. These will be offered done as in pics and ready to ship the day after each is sold. With the short time window I have before my trip I can't take special orders like normal this time, so you will be buying the rod pictured. This will be first come first dibs. Above rod is $145+actual shipping shipped UPS with tracking & insurance. It's 10' 3wt 4pc with rosewood burl reel seat, custom burl cork reverse half wells grip, deep garnet red main wraps with metallic gold trim wraps, hook keeper and comes with rod sock.

ISQ5Ia1.jpg

QwTklwo.jpg

5Abfhcd.jpg

JICgq7E.jpg

Sign in to follow this