Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
TIER

Lower 48 fishing and other shenanigans

I CAUGHT my FIRST LOWER 48 FISH! (WARNING: This video is BRUTALLY HILARIOUS) - YouTube

I know what you are going to say, but I was visiting family and I did a little side fishing. Fishing was NOT the point of this trip. But it is nice to get some new species. And test the water temp.

I hope you enjoy this video, and if you do please hit that like button. Also Please subscribe to the channel and comment on the video to help the algorithm recommend it to other people so my channel can grow. Thank you!

Glad you got to get out and fish. I don't know if your still in the area, but If you like those little Bluegill you'd like St. Louis Ponds. They are about 30 miles south of Tigard just off of I5. They are full of small Bluegill with a few bigger. They also have some Bass that are bigger than what was in your vid. The ponds were created when they were digging gravel for highway projects. They have unique shapes with many long arms. Sometimes it's hard to tell exactly which pond you fishing in.

2 hours ago, Jaydub said:

Glad you got to get out and fish. I don't know if your still in the area, but If you like those little Bluegill you'd like St. Louis Ponds. They are about 30 miles south of Tigard just off of I5. They are full of small Bluegill with a few bigger. They also have some Bass that are bigger than what was in your vid. The ponds were created when they were digging gravel for highway projects. They have unique shapes with many long arms. Sometimes it's hard to tell exactly which pond you fishing in.

i was fishing in progress qurry pond