Fly Tying
B.C.TroutHunter

End of School Swap

WHat kind of swap would you like to join?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As the poll says, what kind of swap would you guys like to have?

The voting for this will end in a week or two, just leave a post when it should end and the swap should start.

I would really like to do a realistic swap. As long as some realistics take to tie, there would have to be a pretty liberal deadline though biggrin.gif

QUOTE (KevinP @ Apr 12 2005, 05:42 PM)
I would really like to do a realistic swap. As long as some realistics take to tie, there would have to be a pretty liberal deadline though biggrin.gif

Thats why I created another poll that you can vote when it should end.

Wow, I did not realy expect an interest in realistics, but now I am glad I put it up.

But yeah, if there is going to be a swap, then the due date will be around End of June - August to help you perfect your pattern and then tie twelve of them. laugh.gif

Being new to fly fishing the salt I would like to be involved in a striped bass swap. They are the best game fish for this area. There are atlantic salmon but their in trouble as it is. Their numbers are few and their are enough peolpe after them. (local area)

I would also be interested in a saltwater swap.. tho I'm targeting inshore Florida.. redfish/spec trout/snook.

rick