Fly Tying
WWKimba

Karate Kid Swap - Swap Closed, flies mailed

Flies went out today and I PM'd your post office tracking numbers to you all.  I hope everyone had some fun - I know that this swap had a little more "life" get in the way for me as well as a couple of you this time.  I hope the extra gift will help make up for my distractions on this swap and thank you all for your kind words, understanding and patience!

If someone would like to step forward and post pictures for this swap I know it would be appreciated!  Just give a heads up on this thread and thanks.

My next swap should be posted within the week.  

Tight lines!

Kim

Omg got my flies today great ties

and wow some great extra stuff 

THANKS

BFCB49FB-23BC-4DCA-84F8-EB4A901E5E45.jpeg

Edited by Woodenlegs

Nice pic!  Thanks to all who contributed to this swaps success!

Kim

Got a great package of flies and material in mail today. The little tool in there is one I've had my wife looking for in Hobby stores. Thank you very much and thanks to all the great ties.

The joke about that tool is that when I tied the legs for the Poly Crane Fly I couldn't find them!  Had a package of ~50 and I couldn't find one!  So i tied all those legs with a crochet hook I WAS able to find!  Of course within an hour after I tied the last leg what do I find!!!🙄

Kim

Has anyone NOT gotten their swap flies yet?  Just checking on our good ole USPS!🙄

Kim