Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Michigan steelhead trip

the ausable too he live around there and they a big clave in the summer crap i still can't remember who he was damnit

i have to check my email and crap to find when i talked to him

I'd love to make the trip with you guys, but I don't do Detroit airport anymore. ph34r.gif

In fact, I'd rather go to hell than fly into that place again. j_k.gif

ah....ok...troutbum.com is actualy the website for the "fly factory" in grayling located right on the banks of the au sable.owned by steve southard and is a nice little fly shop.

SD

like i said can't find who it was i talked to

i am going to try to get to the clave this summer if i have a chance to maybe i'll see a few of you there

Will and I have discussed it with Steve quiet a bit and I know I'm in, barring any accident or death. Guess Smallie's in too! Should be a good trip!

WOW! That is a place for people who shower on these trips, shoe. Tennis courts?!?! Golf?!?! lol They even have a pond I can shake the skunk off at on the way back. "Polecat Pond"

Nice looking rooms too. That's fishing in royalty.

I wonder what they'd think of us... dunno.gif

Just think, we can even bring our horses and play some Polo if the fishing sucks.... blink.gif

It even has a pool table for SD and Hubbard. wink.gif Nothing like a little felt between the toes

Better save your duckets....

Shoe

You better reserve it if your serious you know how things get that time of year on the PM.

OSD.

oh my gawwwwwd the whole circus is going ....we even managed to drag kevin into this ,this sould be interesting wink.gif laugh.gif

Well sience we have so many that do want to go then i'll tryin set a solid date by sometime this weekend so everyone can make their arrangments.

Shoe i dont think i could afford to stay where you are,i dont have a "suplamental" income like you do.......ya big PIMP! laugh.gif

I'll let ya guys know this weekend.

SD