Hare's Ear Carey Special

BZN01101.thumb.JPG.cd433e85190cf4a377b8871152ac53d1.JPG

Hook: Firehole Stick 718, #8
Thread: UTC 210 Brown
Tail: Rolled Small Pheasant Rump
Body: Arizona Diamond Dub, Hare's Ear
Rib: UTC Med, Amber
Wing: Pheasant Rump

You are in my friend and with your reputation I'll look for them in this afternoon's mail!ย ๐Ÿ˜

Kim

7 minutes ago, WWKimba said:

You are in my friend and with your reputation I'll look for them in this afternoon's mail!ย ๐Ÿ˜

Kim

๐Ÿ˜‡ย  They are done, but they won't hit the mail till tomorrow afternoon as there are no post offices on the river.

I got some fine ties from mikemac1ย today - looks like this swap is getting off to a great start!

Kim

Got your flies today - I'll blame a lame pony!ย  Glad to see the folded tag trick worked for you!

Kim

I'd like to join with aย frenchie... It's been a minute since I've swapped and FBN's flies are top notch!

BTW, I've lived in Liverpool and East Syracuse about 20 years ago... Familiar with West Canada Creek, Salmon River and Chittenango Creek.... Haddock at Dorthy's cafe was great!ย 

You are in my friend and welcome to the swap!ย  I was born in Cortland and my family has very deep roots in Cortland/Homer area.ย  In fact my aunt lives in the same 2 family house that my grandparents and my great grandparents owned and lived in!ย  I moved to the Syracuse area after I was hired by the Red Cross.ย  Got tired of the drive from Cortland to Syracuse.ย  It could be 80 degrees and sunny in Cortland, 82 degrees in Syracuse and 2 feet of snow while driving through Lafayette!๐Ÿ˜

I look forward to seeing your ties!

Kim

Sat down for a little vise therapy this evening. Sure is a mess to tie, but looks fishy as hell. Tied a few to test eye placement before tyingย them out for the swap.

20210929_203241.jpg