Fly Tying
DFoster

Navigating pages problem

Is anyone else having problems going forward or backward on the pages of a thread?  When I click on a page and try to click back 1 or forward 1 nothing happens.  I have to go back to the topic and click the page I want.  Not much of a problem unless there are more than 4 pages.  Example: if I read page 15 I can't read page 15 because listing only shows the first 4 and the last.  Is there anything I can do on my end to fix this?

Thanks!

The site can be somewhat wonky sometimes. 

I have the same thing happen on my laptop and phone occasionally.  When it does, I either long press (or right click) on the page I want to go to, and then hit open page in new tab, or go right into the address bar and change it to the page I want to go to.  

I have never been able to navigate correctly. It has always been that way for me even though I’ve upgraded both my iPad and iPhone recently. Four different devices same navigation issue all the time. Seems it doesn’t happen to everybody. I blame it on some setting I have toggled on and off. It doesn’t bother me enough for me to get down into the weeds and root out the issue. 

pages.jpg

here is a screen shot and i took it on page 5

you cant click on any other number and go to that page?

you cant click on "next" or "prev" to go to the next or previous page?

it works okay on my pc

pages 2.jpg

my iphone 11 does not display page numbers like i showed above im my previous post but it displays "prev" and "next" 

both buttons work to navigate to the "next" or "prev" page

I can only navigate by clicking the page number next to the thread link. Once in the thread I can scroll up and down but I can’t change pages any way except holding the page number down and waiting for a window to pop up that’s asks if I want to open in background. It will then open in background where I minimize the page I was on and maximize the page opened in the background. I’m to impatient to do all that so I don’t bother. I have never, not even one time, ever been able to navigate pages since the platform was switched. It’s not a glitch that shows up every now and again for me, it’s all the time every time but I got use to it. 

If I use my usual Google Chrome...I cannot go from page 1 to page 2, etc.

If I access the site with Microsoft edge...no problem going from one page to another.

Go figure...........................

Using Chrome, no issues Next/forward, back, or selecting page number for  a jump.

In the Business I'm in we call this MES- Mystical Electronic S...

I have the same issue as the OP when using my cell phone, which is really all I can use anymore... hopefully it gets fixed or a solution is found for Android users.

i think you have premature navigation 😁

nope not for me

Db5T.gif

i have mentioned in the past that it does work....sporadically

Like Norm says...sporadically.

When it is not working I right click on the desired page, click on open a new tab and that always works for me.
An extra step, but I am able to view what I want.

23 minutes ago, flytire said:

premature navigation

It's been too long, what can I say