Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Caddis for Christmas IX FULL

DarrellP's flies arrived yesterday and Niveker's are "in transit".

My wife was released from the hospital last night and is on bed rest for a few days.  Thanks for all the support, thoughts and prayers.  The people on this Forum are very special.

Tight lines to all.

Fishing Bob

According to USPS Niveker's flies are:

December 7, 2021
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

22 hours ago, fishingbobnelson said:

According to USPS Niveker's flies are:

December 7, 2021
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

Sorry all, I did get them into the PO later that I should have, just been so dang busy at work is my only excuse. 

I mailed them priority, but ...

20 hours ago, niveker said:

Sorry all, I did get them into the PO later that I should have, just been so dang busy at work is my only excuse. 

I mailed them priority, but ...

Not your fault, will wait until they are here.  They just might be Caddis for New Year's instead of Christmas.

According to USPS Niveker's package is in Sacramento, should be delivered Monday.  Will sort and get in the mail as soon as possible,  Thanks for everybody's patience, it will be worth it.

Good to hear, thanks for the update.  

I'm glad I tied an extra set, hopefully it will make up for the delay.  

On 12/7/2021 at 9:47 AM, fishingbobnelson said:

DarrellP's flies arrived yesterday and Niveker's are "in transit".

My wife was released from the hospital last night and is on bed rest for a few days.  Thanks for all the support, thoughts and prayers.  The people on this Forum are very special.

Tight lines to all.

Fishing Bob

That's great Bob, but I can say the same. Wife released from hospital last night after 4 days and is on careful rest for a few days, then long term monitoring. She had a "minor" stroke in the cerebellum while in OK City and taken by ambulance to hospital. That stroke was minor on MRI but affected balance and dizziness and cause extreme nausea. Let's hope both our wives get back to normal as fast as possible. 

On 12/23/2021 at 6:12 AM, flytire said:

are the swap flies in the mail?

No.  I am so sorry, the last two weeks have been kind of a nightmare between my wife's health and my own.  I have not been out of the house in over a week.  I do have all the flies sorted and packaged.  I am hoping that my son will take me to the Sacramento Distribution Center to mail them, this should cut a day off delivery.  

Again I apologize for the lateness.  I hope the quality of the flies makes up for the delay.

Happy New Year, may it me filled with tight lines and heavy nets.

Fishingbob 

Since I live almost around the corner from Bob and was able to pick up flies in person, I can certainly reassure all that this will be an impressive box of flies! Awesome work by so many fine tiers, and Bob has once again put together a fantastic swap--certainly worth looking forward to every year. Thanks, Bob!

👍👍

My hope that you and the Mrs. have a better 2022!   In fact, may we all!!

Kim

Hi Guys,

Flies are in the mail.  Was not able to get to distribution center, but used local PO.  Expected delivery 12/31.  PM me for tracking numbers.

Happy New Year 2022