Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Handgun owners Part 2

Funny thing is, I got a mag "speed loader" like that with my Glock and figured I'd never use it. I just bought a Tyrant +4 mag extension last week which came with a new spring, couldn't load more than 10 into it with fingers so had to use the speed loader. Guess it did come in handy 😁 Fully loaded that +4 mag and gonna leave it full so the spring gets a little easier.

You're gonna go through a bunch of filament J-Kno, I think I burned through about 3 spools my first month with a printer lol

On 11/17/2021 at 11:54 PM, Steeldrifter said:

You're gonna go through a bunch of filament J-Kno, I think I burned through about 3 spools my first month with a printer lol

I made a couple of them and mod'd the most promising. I was looking for one that fit the Sig 365 as I have an 80 y/o friend that couldn't get the last round in by hand. Just so happens it fits the CZ75s perfectly too! The 3DP has been on my desk for a year and a half.. . I've slowed down a bit but have made a ton of tool racks, power supply covers, ar stands and other things for RC car racing. Thingiverse and TinkerCAD have been fun!

On 11/18/2021 at 1:54 AM, Steeldrifter said:

Funny thing is, I got a mag "speed loader" like that with my Glock and figured I'd never use it. I just bought a Tyrant +4 mag extension last week which came with a new spring, couldn't load more than 10 into it with fingers so had to use the speed loader. Guess it did come in handy 😁 Fully loaded that +4 mag and gonna leave it full so the spring gets a little easier.

The Maglula speed loader is worth the $28 (or so), especially if you are loading extended mags