Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
David 82nd

What did i get myself into.

Well the house has emptied out from the thanksgiving feast, some went shopping today, my wife is beginning Christmas decorating tonight and she will continue through Sunday evening..8 Christmas trees, as well as exterior illumination lol .

Me ...im completely emptying my tying bench,every drawer, .......holy crap ....we have a huge kitchen table and it’s covered from dubbing,to tailing packs lol .... but im going slow and redoing each item and organizing in a military style..........now i know some will say disorganized is their way , i get it my downstairs workbench has tools here and there and i like it that way , extension cord and boxes of screws ,however my tying area is different ,i just like it neat, based on what im tying ill have those specific materials on bench ,thats it.  Lol.  Im finding packs of things i forgot i had , so its a good thing i guess. By the end of the day ...Hopefully ill be finished ,drawers for specific tools and materials...then its discipline time ....use it ,finish , put away.   Time will tell lol .........Back to working on this.   Lol