Fly Tying
mikechell

Steeldrifter

I just wanted to communicate with everyone.

Many of us are wondering about Steve.  It was reported to me that he stated on a facebook page that he was feeling ill.  (I'm not on facebook, so I didn't see the message)  A few have asked after him, as we've seen nothing posted from him for a couple of weeks now.  I've sent him e-mails on every address I know.  I've called his house phone, with the call going to voice mail.  So far, I've not gotten a reply.

I do not know any other wat to contact him.  If I hear from him, I'll relay that on this thread.  If anyone else knows how to contact him in some way, please reach out.

I have his email and phone number somewhere. If he goes on a fishing trip, he always posts it and photos of the result which have some nice fish.

On 12/5/2021 at 9:03 AM, mikechell said:

Many of us are wondering about Steve.  It was reported to me that he stated on a facebook page that he was feeling ill.  (I'm not on facebook, so I didn't see the message)  A few have asked after him, as we've seen nothing posted from him for a couple of weeks now.  I've sent him e-mails on every address I know.  I've called his house phone, with the call going to voice mail.  So far, I've not gotten a reply.

I do not know any other wat to contact him.  If I hear from him, I'll relay that on this thread.  If anyone else knows how to contact him in some way, please reach out.

Mike please keep us updated - I'm hoping Steve will see this thread and post that he is fine.

On 12/5/2021 at 5:03 AM, mikechell said:

Yes Mike, please keep us posted. You will probably be the first of us to know something. Fingers crossed.

Okay, finally.

Steve called me back.  He is okay, but has been VERY sick for a couple of weeks now.  His Mom had to go to the hospital today.  I won't make any assumptions on what's got them both sick.  Let's keep that can o' worms closed, please.

I'll let you know when he contacts me again.

37 minutes ago, mikechell said:

Okay, finally.

Steve called me back.  He is okay, but has been VERY sick for a couple of weeks now.  His Mom had to go to the hospital today.  I won't make any assumptions on what's got them both sick.  Let's keep that can o' worms closed, please.

I'll let you know when he contacts me again.

Thanks Mike.

Mike,

Thanks for being on top of this and following through.  Steve is an important part of our lives, both directly and indirectly.  
Tom