Fly Tying

Hatches Magazine Premiere Issue

After months of more work than what we ever imagined we are excited to announce the premiere issue of Hatches Magazine is available for download. Countless hours of hard work(mostly by Pujic) has gone into making this magazine a reality and we couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. We feel that the magazine is packed full of some really well written and informational articles and all we want in return is for everyone to really take the time to read through the contents. Not one dime has been made from this publication and just knowing that it is being read and enjoyed will make it worth all the effort.

I cannot take any of the credit, Pujic really stepped it up and made the mag possible. I don't even want to know how many hours he spent designing the layout and coordinating all the articles.

As with any new venture there may be some small glitches in the software (a few were reported by the mods) so if you're having some problems with either downloading or viewing the magazine please contact Pujic or myself.

Thanks to all of the writers who took the time to write for us, I am really impressed with the content that everyone supplied us.

I'll shut up now, and let you go ahead and read the premiere issue of Hatches Magazine yourself. Visit: http://www.hatchesmagazine.com for detailed download instructions.

Will

In the process of downloading.......For me it will be about an hour it shows.But will wait for it...

tt

It is a 16MB file which will take some time on a dial up but should be fairly quick for anyone with a broadband connection.

Darn dial up :angry:Thats all right......leaving to go fishing anyway...

tt

Well it finished and let me say by just taking a quick look through.Man you all have got yourselves a winner.Let me shake the hands of all that have spent their time in putting this together.I will be taking my time to thourghly to read it .Also the patterns that were there are great.Love the detail.Thank you all again...Something else the wife has to complain about hysterical.gif

tt

Awesome job all!!! Now I have something else to read online when I should be working.... rolleyes.gif help.gif

I just did a quick look through most of the mag and read a few articles! Looks great!

EXCELLENT NICK AND EVERYONE ELSE INVOLVED!! clapping.gif clapping.gif

BFR

SD I wish I would of been able to read your article yesterday. It might of helped!

Hey guys,

Hearing comments like that makes it all worth while, so THANK YOU! I think Hatches will only get better with time and I know with the quality and talent we have on these sites there will never be a shortage of content. headbang.gif

Nick

well I just started downloading....4.2 kb/second ive_been_ripped.gif I should have never gotten rid of cable wallbash.gif Oh well, I'm sure it will be worth it yahoo.gif

Hey Nick Pujic, I’m so impressed with Hatches Magazine’s professional and polished look, especially considering it’s the first edition. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, from cover to back. Congratulations, you did an amazing job. And thank you for the beautiful layout of my article.

Graham

Well after over an hour of download time I clicked on the setup icon and it gave me this error...

Exception

! couldn't initialize COM, error 0

Any ideas? dunno.gif crying.gif

Well, I went fishing with tt today, and he said the magazine was awesome, but I tried to download it twice and it keeps timing out. I have broadband, so I'm not really sure what the problem is. dunno.gif Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

After downloading and clicking on the desk top icon to open the magazine, I get the following error message:

"Component 'AcroPDF.dll' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid."

I uninstalled and reinstalled the download but still get the same error message. Any help on resolving the issue?

All the Best from Nashville-

Stack Scoville

Stack,

just a guess but I would have to say that is because your using an old version of Adobe Acrobat or do not have it installed at all. If that is the case visit adobe.com and you can download it for free.

skunked,

Are you running a Mac or a PC? It wont work on a Mac, if you are using a PC maybe try it again.

MTG,

Keep trying to download it, the server has been hit pretty hard with people downloading it, you may have caught it at a time when a bunch of other people were doing the same thing.