Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
uncletube

Typical Mid Missouri Bluegill

Up date on the gill situation, Went the last 2 evenings and had a total of 8 nice gills average 10 to 11 inches, all released by the way. This evening they seemed to want top water stuff, figures , I had one stinking popper on me and the oak tree ate that ! So that means back to the vise and another visit to the fly shop. Does any body know if one's fly tying habit is tax deductable? Sure feels like I am sending somebodies kid to Harvard.

I will keep you guys posted on the great Mid-mo Gill chase of '05

Tube blink.gif

I went last night to a local pond and caught 20-25 7-9 inchers. Not real big but i've been watching them grow for 4 years now and I think in another couple of years that little pond will have some great potential.

Duckydoty

I live in NJ, and got bored targeting the few bass out, so I went for the gills. I have to say this ant I use is like omg. They kill this the scond it touckes the water. I had once Nice gill prolly 9", but tons of small ones. Not too fun on the 7 wt dry.gif I knew I shoulda brought the 5.