Fly Tying
vicrider

Thank you for the fly box...

As the last one to get a gift I was lucky in that Stabgnid was the last arrival and I wrapped it and put my name on it. When I opened it I was pleasantly surprised to see it was a trout box that will go with me to White River if I make it next year and sure plan on. It's primarily nymphs and because it was the last one in I didn't get pictures of it but will try to tomorrow. Suffice to say Santa is very happy with his gift.

Vicrider,

Santa paid me a visit and left some wonderful flies. I think Santa wants to turn me into a bass catching machine. Hope you can get out and put Stabgnid’s flies to use. Our thoughts are with you and your wife this Christmas!  Meanwhile, we have over four months of ice to go. 
Tom

Right now we're having 70-80 degree temps. I moved here to get away from ice fishing but this is unusual even for us. Last year by comparison we were covered in snow and below freezing temps for several weeks. I know I didn't provide much of a box but you said send nothing and I think I did you better than that. Your flies are scattered through many other boxes as you asked. Wife is doing very well wearing a patch behind her ear to help with the dizziness and balance but it's still a long time back to normal with therapy and balance exercises.

A very interesting box of bass flies from dogfacedog.  Merry Christmas and thanks for running the swop to him and to Vic.

Got an incredible box of flies from Dan the Bugman. Thank you and thanks for hosting 

Wow! Opened up three nice bunches of flies this morning from Hellmtflies, Walt and Laura Ryan and Camo Clad Warrior.  Thank guys.

5 hours ago, DarrellP said:

I received an amazing set of flies from Chasing Tails.  Merry Christmas 🎅 

And thank you as well. I'll possibly be out in your neck of the woods in February on a business trip but might try to get an extra day to get out on the water with them.

I got a awesome fly box with some very tiny trout flies. Now I need to head out to the San Juan River. 
Thanks to Vicrider and secret Santa

82FEBEA6-4D4E-4272-B4CA-62ED2D038D94.jpeg

Thank you ATXdiscgolfer! A saltwater box which will be regifted to an old Army buddy who lives in St Petersburg and is starting to take up fly fishing.

20211226_092126.jpg

I opened up such a wonderful box of bass and pike flies yesterday morning, thank you Sumner, I'm almost afraid to fish them.  Almost.  

I got a nice box of flies from Rick Ziegler and I understand he got mine. A direct swap, I guess. Very nicely done and I’m looking forward to using them. Thanks, Rick.

BB