Fly Tying
JarrodRuggles

THIS HERES AN OUTRAGE

this is Sd in his favorite dress...He said he was planning on wearing it during Easter

user posted image

ehhh now what ya got to say ..

bru hahahah I can edit post too!!

From SD:Double bru hahahaha...all I have to do is one click and you wont be able to edit OR make a post devil.gif.....Yeah ok...that would be cheating and I would win...

Robin Hood: Men In Tights is my favorite movie of all time. And is was watching it with SD...He said he loved Robins Mooning-Smilie.gif In those tights

Hello boys this is Jarrod's mommy, Mamma Ruggles. I just had to come onto your little website here and ask you guys to please stop picking on my little boy. You have no idea how hard it was for me to get him to take a nap today with him all worked up the way he was.

He's a good boy and I think he is really "special" as I'm sure all of you would if you knew him. You should see him right now laying in his little bed all curled up in his Garanimal's PJ's, he's just so sweet.

Anyways please go easy on him because he has bladder issues and can't control himself when he get's to excited, thank you boys.

Bye Bye

Mamma Ruggles