Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
DarrellP

I had a geat time swapping in 2021

I always take a few minutes as the year rolls over to think back about the previous year and total up all of the good stuff that has happened to me.  I really appreciate all of the swaps that I have been in and have come to consider many of you guys friends.  I admit that if it weren't for swap deadlines I would not tie nearly as much.  I appreciate you guys participating in the swaps that I have hosted during the past year.  I hope this year is healthier and calmer for us all.

Darrell

I have to agree, I love the swaps and camaraderie that goes with it. 
Looking forward to a better year and more swaps. 
Jerrold 

You guys should know by now that I LOVE SWAPS!  I love participating and I find it a labor of love to host!  I enjoy seeing flies tied by better tyers than me (MANY!) and also enjoy helping out newer tyers in developing their skills!  I look forward to continuing tying in the coming year to tying with you "usual suspects" as well as meet some new tyers.

Kim

Well said by those above.  

Swaps have become one of the most enjoyable parts of fly tying for me, and though I read a few other fly tying and fishing web forums regularly, the numerous and well hosted swaps on this site, along with the great range in styles and ability of the tyers, keeps me active here.  For those who have never participated in a swap, I would highly recommend you joining one.