Fly Tying
WWKimba

The Ladies Night Swap - Guys are welcome too!

Got some fine ties from fishingbob and DarrellP in today's mail.  This leaves two sets - one which is lost in the mail and another sent out in today's mail.

Kim

Don't need to apologize John.  One, the mail has misplaced your ties and second, I have a set from Canada that was just mailed yesterday.  I'm sure there will be a bit of a delay at the border with his.

Kim

Well I just had my mortgage sold to another company back the beginning of Feb. and called them because of no bill yet.  They said that one was sent.  I have walked up and down my road to see if maybe the "lost" mail may have been lost due to the snowplow vs. my mailbox fight but so far no joy!  I guess I'll not know whom to blame!

Kim

On another board the deadline had come and I sent an email to a member about his flies missing. Turns out he had sent them and tracking # just dead ended somewhere and never got to me. Nice enough to tie up another set and send it wo we're complete. I really think the major problems we were having around Christmas and before are getting better. We still have the best mail in the world IMO but we did go through a bad spell there for awhile.

Good news - John's 2nd ties arrived today in great shape - one set that is coming in from Canada and I'll turn them right around so you all can see the fine work all you swappers did!  A special thanks to John for tying and sending a second set to make up for the first lost set - I know it's that much harder and do truly appreciate the effort!

Kim

The one set from Canada not in yet today and no mail due to heavy snow last 36 hours - something about March and a lion.  I participated in this same guys swap a month prior an it took just short of 2 weeks to get my set of flies from him so I expect them in the next couple days.  Once in I'll do my usual no more than 48 hour turn around.

Kim

Last set arrived from Canada today.  Flies to be dropped in the mail om Monday.  Thanks for your patience.

Kim

Flies ailed today and I'm PMing the USPS tracking codes to you all.

Kim