Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
fish

dealer drove my car into the wall

Kinda along the same lines, funny story(not at the time though) My roomates dad, a mechanic was fixing my brakes. He got them done and was taking it for a test drive, I was headed to his house at the time. He calls me on my cell and says he screwed up... I figured he goofed something up.

Well he goes on to tell me that he hit a parked car. He was doing about 30 and nailed it straight on. He had his seatbelt on, but since he was leaning towards the middle his head smacked my rearview and cracked my whole windshield. He sliced his head pretty good too. Lots of blood all over my car.

Well, after dealing with insurance I come to find out that they are going to total my vehicle out. Thank god I had full coverage on it. They cut me a pretty good check and although I have not seen a penny from the my roomates dad w/ regards to the deductable it could have been a lot worse.

Looking back now it is kind of funny, at the time though it sucked.

I feel I must add my $.02. I have two Hyundai Elantras and feel they are fine cars. I get all my work done at Agincourt Hyundai which are EXCELLENT and have been voted by the readers of one of the Toronto publications (Life, Sun, Star, ?) as the best in the city. I drive past another dealer to get to them. Dealers probably make more from service and repairs than from sales. Too bad yours is not up to standard and is not more interested in taking the care and showing the appreciation that will keep you coming back.