Fly Tying
breambuster

Crappie Jigs Anyone?

Don't worry about it niveker. My flies hit the mail today and I just told Breambuster to send you the ugly ones.

Hey Guys, I apologize for being so late about posting this. Between some family problems all weekend and nearly 300 miles yesterday for a funeral which was a totally unrelated,  non-family event, plus a worrisome health situation for me, I haven’t been around much. 

However, the good news is that  we now have in hand, Jigs from Woodenlegs and JohnW1986. Great work, guys. 

More good news is that I have received materials for 1 of my 2 sets and have tried a tie that I thing will work. I already have the materials for the second set. 

Tight lines

BB

BB, I hope things are better there overall but how about catching up on front page on received packages. Tracking shows mine should be there but you haven't marked arrivals on page yet.

Thanks, Nick   

Sorry, Vic. Things are always hectic here on the weekends. Your jigs arrived on Saturday. Great set. I will try to catch up the front page ASAP. I have another commitment that I need to leave for in about 5 minutes. Who said retirees aren't busy? 

BB

Missed the PO Wednesday cuz of the snowstorm, flies mailed today, ETA if the Ides of March, tracking # pm'ed.  

On 3/1/2022 at 4:07 PM, vicrider said:

I just told Breambuster to send you the ugly ones

They'll be right at home in my box then.  

We received another set of jigs from Niveker. Nice set. Thanks Niveker. We are waiting on 2 more sets and I believe they have both been mailed. I will turn the jigs around and get them headed back to you guys as soon as I get those last 2 sets. 

BB

👍

Frankly, I wasn't real happy with the crawdads, but not enough time to redo them all.  They should still fish, though.  

Thanks for hosting, BB.  Good to see you active on the site again.  

According to tracking you should have mine tomorrow 3/17 ..

Steve-Stabgnid